SitTight Limited Warranty
SitTight, Inc. (the “Company” or “we” or “us”) gives the following Limited Warranty on all products (the “Products”) purchased on the Company’s Internet website www.sittight1.wpengine.com (the “Site”). This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
1. Limited Warranty. We warrant that, for a period of one year from the date of purchase of your Product (the “Warranty Period”), the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. Our responsibility for defective products is limited to repair, replacement, or refund, as set forth in this Limited Warranty.
3. State Limitations. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
4. Eligibility; Who May Use This Warranty? To be covered by this Limited Warranty, you must complete the warranty registration process at www.SitTight.com/warranty-registration. This Limited Warranty extends only to the original purchaser of products and services from the Site. It does not extend to any subsequent or other owner or transferee of the product or any transferee or other beneficiary of the service.
5. What Does This Warranty Not Cover? This Limited Warranty does not cover any damages due to:
• improper use (proper use is defined as being used as a chair in a home, office or other similar environment and not exposed to, or used for, outside applications);
• failure to follow the product instructions;
• failure to perform preventive maintenance;
• combination or use with any products, materials, processes, systems or other matter not provided or authorized in writing by us;
• unauthorized repair;
• normal wear and tear;
• fading or failure to match colors, patterns, or dye lots; or
• external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control.
6. What is the Period of Coverage? The Warranty Period is one year from the date of purchase. The Warranty Period is not extended if we repair or replace a warranted product.
7. What Are Your Remedies Under This Limited Warranty? With respect to any defective products during the Warranty Period, we will, in our sole discretion, either: (i) repair or replace such products (or the defective part) free of charge or (ii) refund the purchase price of such products. We will also pay for shipping and handling fees to return the repaired or replacement product to you if we elect to repair or replace the defective products.
8. How Do You Obtain Warranty Service? To obtain warranty service, you must email us at email@example.com during the Warranty Period to obtain an RMA number. No warranty service will be provided without an RMA number.
9. Limitation of Liability. THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND OUR ENTIRE OBLIGATION AND LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. OUR LIABILITY WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE, NOR WILL WE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PRODUCTION, WORK, DATA, USE, BUSINESS, GOODWILL, REPUTATION, REVENUE OR PROFIT, ANY DIMINUTION IN VALUE, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS OR SERVICES, OR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.